Sunday, August 30, 2015

♫♪ AJMV Features #11 ♪♫

~ Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't. ~

Heyy jammers ^-^ Smile here, with another AJMV post! I apologize for not posting last week, I was in NYC for most of the week so I never got the chance to make a post. Hope you forgive me, and let's get starteddd (:

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Today's Genre: Pop
[I think I failed to realize that one day I'd run out of pictures and genres LOL]


✿  G U E S S   T H E   S O N G:  ✿

"If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun; you taught me how to be someone."

(answer at end of post)

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

To start off today's post, we have a beautifully created music video by Cppenguin Jamaa! Their channel was unfortunately hacked, so check out their videos and give them some support <3 Anyway, here's an AJMV featuring the song Safe and Sound - Taylor Swift!


The backgrounds really matched the lyrics, for one, and I loved the slow pace of the entire video, which matched the song perfectly ^-^ Your greenscreening was done wonderfully, and I loved the white/red stripes transitioning throughout the video [if that makes sense LOL]! Great job x
- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Next up, we have another fantastic AJMV with a wonderful song choice xD Katcatcat AJ presents... Shatter Me - Lindsey Stirling [ft. Lzzy Hale]!



Omg I loved this AJMV so much O.o I loved your use of overlays, as well as how creative you assembled the clips <3 It matched the song's tempo and the font was well chosen as well. I loved the clip from AJ during the instrumental part around the one minute mark. Overall this was put together amazingly x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

Last but not least, we have a fun and upbeat AJMV, which sadly couldn't use the original song because of copyright but is still pretty amazing ^-^ Negithecat21 Aj presents... Cool for the Summer - Demi Lovato 


It must be harder to capture an audience with an instrumental song, but you captured my attention perfectly haha xD I loved this AJMV, and the transitions were on point ^-^ The varying scenes and nice zoom and pans were great additional touches to the video, great job x

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

★ A J M V   T I P   O F    T H E    D A Y ★

When making an AJMV, try to make sure the centre of attention is still indeed your animal/the words. Sometimes backgrounds can be distracting with various flashy colours or irrelevant to the colour scheme. At the same time, it all depends on what type of theme you're going for ^-^ 

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

♦  Q U E S T I O N    O F    T H E    D A Y: ♦

Should I add a piece of constructive criticism for each AJMV?

- - - - - - ♫ - - - - - -

If you want one of your AJMVs to be featured, send them over to either spiritjammer@gmail.com or my personal, xxsmileyouarebeautifulxx@gmail.com (:

♡ Don't forget to SMILE today! ♡

Social Media Link: YouTube 

Answer to song quote: Drag Me Down - One Direction <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw