Thursday, November 17, 2016

Toucans, New Adventure, and More

Hey jammers! Yellowdash here with today's update! Let's get started.
Toucans have arrived in Jamma! They are members-only, cost 10 diamonds, and are flying animals. I think that they look great! Below is the only decent picture I could take of their model.

Of course, I'm sure you'll find more toucans flying around as time goes on. The way that their beaks change colors will really help make some cool outfits (and probably ruin some too).

 Next is a brand new adventure! In this one, you'll be crossing the phantom badlands to find an ancient relic that will help stop the phantoms. You can now play as arctic foxes in 2D adventures!

 While I can't say if the adventure is any good or not because I lost my membership, I can tell you entrance is well done.

 The room from the masterpiece party is now available as a den. While AJHQ recommends making your own gallery, I think I'll try and make a modern house.

 If pets are your thing, pet llamas are now in the diamond shop.



 Next up are the new spiked collars and wristbands in the diamond shop. Available until the end of Sunday.

 The new royal outfit is also for purchase in the diamond shop!

 Now, onto something a little unexpected at the very least. This is the Animal Jam Box, you can find out more about it at animaljambox.com. Every three months AJHQ will send a box to you filled with special animal jam items. Some of them are exclusive (physical and digital!). It's $25 per box.

Happy jamming!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Remember jammers, no swearing or bullying on the blog! You can leave your opinion on matters, but be sure to be polite and respect others'. Happy jamming! ~Snowyclaw